Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Moving On

It's been nearly a year since I last posted here, and I thought it was about time I get back my blogging mo-jo.  I have moved on to another blog.  I'm now at www.newenglandliving.org so please visit me there!  I also have a new email address, alyson@newenglandliving.org , if you want to get a hold of me.  I'm really excited to have a domain that corresponds to my blog name, and to what I love.  I also have a new design, which incorporates the black bird, a symbol very important to me.  I upgraded my camera recently, and am looking forward to posting my photography, because I just love shooting my beloved New England.  Looking forward to seeing you guys at my new pad, and visiting you at your's again!

3 comments:

Erin @ I Heart New England said...

So weird that you should post now... I too just updated my blog for the first time in awhile, and was actually thinking about you and where you went! I'm so glad to hear from you, and look forward to reading your new blog!

Erin @ I Heart New England

jony said...

Dubai is now so advanced that they now produce good fishing boats, yacht charters of different sizes so that people can do boasting as well
Desert Safari in Dubai

wahyud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.